Saturday, October 10, 2009

Well ....

Juz came home from shopping with mummy @ e new shopping place @ farrer park. Din reali enjoy it, coz it juz opened barely a month n most of e shops are still under renovation. So nothing muchi.. But enjoy e time with mummy, becoz once i start CP, i know tat there will be less time wit her ...

Haben been blogging for a few days, juz found out tat winnie wants to Quit nursing.. Felt so sad, n felt so wasted for her, becoz we have been through so muchi ... BUT come to tink abt it, Its also gd tat she come to realise tat this course dont suit her and its not what she want. Beta to find out earli than to regret after 10 years down e road. She reali make me remind of myself, 7 years ago, if i hab reali make up my mind n stay firm with my passion, I wouldnt hab wasted so muchi time on doing e things i dont like, n not dare to voice out to my parents. Haiz!

Monday starts CP loo ... 打起精神來 ... 加油!!!!! 9 weeks very Fast Passss de .. ^^

0 comments: