Saturday, October 24, 2009

My Dear Satursday

Went makaning last night, wow.. quite a heavy one, til i din hab breakfast today... e food is still stuck in my stomach.. i know is kinda disgusting, hab been constipating for 4 days. My stomach is like bloating like no other biz, so i couldnt tahan anymore, went to buy supp n put it.. E feeling is terrible, now can reali understand wat e patient is going through..


My mood is still not reali good, thinking of CP reali make me "sick".. haiz! unpleasant things n with toxic ppl around.. well.. No matter how i hate, e fact tat i still hab to go through it.. 7 weeks more, wat keeps me going is e short trip after all tat i am going through.. Ai yo! very low morale leh... dont know how am i going to pass through..


Last night while walking in e dark passageway, I was thinking in life, is it true tat after darkness.. we will see light... I love to take night walk, it really feel so relax because there is no ppl around.

Yeah! tmr is sunday, gona mit my red cross frenzs .. kinda looking forward, becoz they are nice n fun to be with.. :)

0 comments: