Monday, October 26, 2009

I made it ...

Finally I manage to go through this tough day... since morning i wasnt in a good mood, Ya! i know my mood hasnt been good for e past few days, aldy trying my very best to ctrl myself le. lucky today at work, not so bad, though my face a bit long frm e beginning, back i manage to put it back to normal after breaks.. haha! (ok..i know i am lame AGAIN)
Dont understand again.. Y some ppl juz like to bring themselves up by stepping onto somebody.. Dont understand right? Example: they like to discriminate u, so tat others think tat she is good and beta than U .. Who is she trying to prove to? Do you tink tat i care or bother? Oh Pls! It juz make me look down on u, becoz you are oni capable of putting a show for others to see.. watever u do, will not affect me.. i will simply ignore..

Super sianz de loz, why this type of ppl still exist in this world... but well, there is stil nice n good ppl around.. this weekend is gona be a good one.. Saturday will be G4 day, been waiting for a long long time, tink we last met is last yr christmas time. Wah.. long sia, simply love to be with them, coz haben been crazy for a long time le.. haha! yeh! I'm not a quiet type.. Last but not least, Sunday will be meeting Ling n Eunice, they are going to celebrate my bday earli.. wellz, its more like a gathering for me, doesnt matter abt e celebration.
Aiyo! i gona miss MWS this round, heard esther say they going for dog show.. Argg!!! I wish i could join them as well.. but how to spit into two.. got to give up one. Ur take some photos for me to see K.. :D

0 comments: