Saturday, October 3, 2009

Busy Week

Hab been very busy for e past few days.. wat am i busy wit? hmm.. act i cant rem wat happen on thur liao, haha.. i got STM ma. Friday was a super tiring day for me, i wake up at 0545am..not PM Oo.. Ya, went for my 2 trial test(driving theory) which starts @ 0815am, n e other starts @ 0905am, so is kind of like one after another .. and finally e REAL de. But as u hab guess it.. Yes, I failed AGAIN. I reali dont know where the HELL i go wrong loz, I was very confident tat i could make it.. BUT.. Somehow it disappoint me once again. I did it very slowly, read e question n answer over n over again.. But WHY? n WHERE? reali a BIG ???? loz,
Call mummy and tell her abt it, she ask me Y??? I reply I also dunno YYY .. sound dramatic rite? but its true.. Sianz lei.
After e test, went to mit Esther @ AMK hub, had our lunch together.. and i suggested to watch movie, coz weekday student price is $6/movie.. So cheap loz. And Guess wat? thanks to her n her brilliant idea.. We watch "Poebia 5"(a horror movie loz) Piang a! I was so scared loz, n was awake by e show.. but overall quite nice lah, some parts funny. Hmm.. i give 3 n a half stars ba.
Thereafter, We went for our Red Cross event le, Hmm.. went to get our NDP participation Certificate.. Not too bad, had lot of fun catching up wit e frenzs there. :)

Yesterday wake up @ abt 6am, Ya! had volunteer work to do @ AMK. Juz some of my tots after all e work, Our mission is to paint n clean their house. For me, My Grp is in charge of painting n cleaning a house of an uncle who is partically blind. When i first step into his house, I was quite scared to move e things n furniture of e house because i dont know wat am I or will i going to see.. feel like backing up.i ask myself " Is it to late to regret?" But with a second tot, Y am i here for? reason becoz they nit help frm us ... tat makes me stay on. Imagine cleaning a big patch of lizard dropping tat has stick onto e wall for a long time. Yucki! MY god!

Never in my life tat i hab do painting.. Now i reali can understand how tiring it is juz to paint e wall.. its difinately not an easy job. (".) while i was cleaning n painting looking at e condition of e house, I ask myself "How can a person actually stay in here?" Nothing on e bed, but oni a mattress.. no pillow, no booster.. no nothing ..

Wat i hab learnt through this experience : Always be contented. Life still goes on, no matter wat circumstances we are in... instead of complaining this, picking on this n tat. Learn to appreciate,not everyone is as lucky as us. I feel tat Giving is muchi happier than Receiving ... Reali had a great day today .. Everything is worth while, Especially when u see tat SMILE.. :)








Thank Q uncle for making our day so meaningful ...

0 comments: