Monday, October 5, 2009

Back from Chalet le ...

Check out today @ abt 1030am, Had our breakfast before we go home.. Wah, when i reach hm is like, I got this feeling.. Home is stil e best place. Feeling damn tired now,though my eyes are open, my mind are sleeping le, going to take a nap after this..

Reali like e chalet a lotz, we had bbq for e first night n 2nd day afternoon.. Guess wat? both din turn out well, rain halfway bbq-ing so kinda spoil mood loz.. ai yo! wat makes god so sad again.. so muchi tears.. but second day was fun, we tried their facilities, like sauna n steam bath.. NICE! reali let u sweat out loz, n aftertat all our face so red. haha! Most of e time, we juz stay in e chalet, Chat n slack loz.. was a relaxing n enjoying lah.

Oh man! Next week, Attachment le... Dont reali looking forward to it lei, How huh? kinda sianz.. Okayi.. I shall reali enjoy my last few days of holidays and will prepare to slog for e next 9 weeks le.. Gambatae!!!! (",)v

0 comments: