Monday, October 19, 2009

Back To School

My monday is so beautiful today. Went back to school for Stimulation Training, din sleep well last night, tot this morning sure die,no mood n stoned de.. No wor! First thing i went back to school met Aisha n Chui Yee at e lift.. So happy to see nice ppls earli in e morning, they make my day wit their beautiful smile. hee..hee! its true ok! Who would like to see a BLACK face earli in e morning loz.. Ahahaha!
I was very stressed last night, keep thinking wats going to happen today. + i didnt prepare myself for today loz. Actually not so bad leh, Had Problem based learning, given scanario,juz like what we did previously in school lah, but today i enjoy it muchi loz. Lucky thing i can answer e questions given man..
Today is a fruitful n Smooth day for me.. Enjoy e learning process in school..Arg.. Dont know is it becoz i hab always been in afternoon shift for last week, tmr is morning shift ... feel kinda of lazy to get out of bed super earli in e morning ... :P

These 2 days dont know why's wrong wit me.. yesterday was Autum's incidence, then juz now e whole chair fall on my foot.. Wah pengz a..!!! at tat moment, I dont know wana cry or laugh loz.. Sometimes things juz happen when u least expect.. But Y always bad thing happen?! where is all e good thing....? (".)


~ The Quality of Your Life is determined by how you feel at any given
moment.How You feel is determined by how you interpret wht's happening around
you, notby the events themselves... ~

0 comments: