Thursday, October 22, 2009

One More Day to Go ...

Oh Man!!!! I am so tired, I know i always complain tat i am tired almost everyday or even everyday.. haha! But i am reali reali reali tired... Now even with backache. Yesterday was noon shift, by e time i reach hm n settle to sleep is aldy 12+am, and i got to wake up @ 4+am for my morning shift today..
Reali HATE it man, is like so damn tiring, then today cant reali focus n concentrate in wat i was doing.. i was reali struggling, keep double checking my work, juz to make sure everything is correctly done. Especially e documentation.. Wah piang a!!!!!!! + Do a lot of bed making today, SN Diyanah was so nice to help me n ask me Y din i get help frm others, I told her everybody is so busy wit their work, dont wana disturb them also.. So i do myself . So touched by her concern loz..(its so comforting) Not juz her, All e Ward 47 Sisters/Nurses are so Caring, Helpful ..I love this ward, I know i hab mention a lot of times.. They r so Great man.. Making our attachment a pleasant one. :D

I guess i hab to get used to it SLOWLY, stil cant adjust myself for e shift.. My concern is next year's posting, we'll gona be on night shift.. U guys know tat i cant go w/o sleeping for a night, I will be like stoney.. Haiz! dont wana tink too muchi, take things as it goes... Y worry abt things tat hab yet to come or happen rite..?? Whats impt is NOW, e very moment..

Oh! Jus Grumble Grumble oni,will still love my job... and will "never say DIE..."(oops! copyright frm engergizer batt ad) Ahahaha!:P

0 comments: