Monday, October 12, 2009

New beginning of CP

Oh.. Y am i having a super bad headache since i reach home, feeling very pik chiz now loz, and my eyes is like trying very hard to keep it open. today is e start of CP, hmm.. not too bad, din reali do muchi, Mr De leon did a lot of briefing today, He damn Cute loz, e way he talk, we cant help but to keep laughing ... very nice teacher.. Our NC also, a nice lady, Well.. Every Nurses in e ward are so nice n friendly, We love this ward super muchi. Sure to hab a lot of fun working with them..

Juz went in to ITE website to see my exam results, I know it has been released long time ago.. but my result has been bugging in my heart for a long time.. Lucky thing my GPA is still not so bad ... So i still got chance to buck up.. Must pull up my socks in CP, hope I can pull up my Overall GPA.. Suddenly, Feel tat i still got hope.. haha! *Tink*suddenly i see some light in front of my path.. ahahaha! Hopefully, I dont disappoint myself this time..... :)

0 comments: