Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My mood is Juz e same as e weather

Wake up @ 10+am, tot mummy will be out by then.. coz she told me to look after e house yesterday as she is going out todae wit her frenz, tink end up cancel ba. She cook some fried bee hoon for lunch, but i tot since its cooked, i must well take my Brealunch tog..

Dunno y last night cant sleep again, Keep thinking of a lot of things + miss my ah ma a lot a lot(she used to talk to me a lot of things abt life), todae not reali in a gd mood loz, maybe having a little mood swing ba. Oh! its raining and it adds on to my moodiness loz.. Veri Sianz, juz dont feel like doing anything now, but there is so muchi things waiting for me to do. Argggg!!!! Hopefully e cloudy clouds in me will drift away very soon. Dont wana be disturb at this point of time..
Y cant things be as simple as ABC ne? Y must we tink it so complicatedly??
Hope tat After e "Rain", I will see rainbow ... Aana Hor (Jia YOu Jia You JIA YOU)

0 comments: