Sunday, October 25, 2009

Dont Know Y ....

A lot of Question marks in my head? with No ans ... Din Sleep Well for e past few days, tats bad! if i dont get enuff sleep, i will start to lose temper and get agitated easily. Sometimes I reali wonder Y i work so hard and Do so muchi for wat? End up wat do i get? Satisfaction? Appreciation? Rewards? Or WAT? Y do i deserve to get certain treatments or remarks tat reali disappoint me..

Maybe I shouldnt be over active or over "nice" to ppl ... they step on my head n tinks tat i am ok with it... Not looking forward to attachement from now, I juz do my job ... So sick n tired of it .. tat kind of feelings is suckz.. Reali hab a second tot Y do i choose this path ..


Anyway, Today suppose to hab red cross meeting de .. but ended up helping them @ e event.. Not too bad, quite enjoy ourselves despite of e tiredness.. Once in a while is Fun ..
E three of us doing duty together ... it was fun

0 comments: