Sunday, October 18, 2009

Shelter Day

wake up earli morning today for shelter, feeling so tired now.. hmm..today I din do muchi. Only Yvonne, Esther n myself went today.. I feel so bad n upset, Autum must be feeling terrific now.. suppose to bath her, but halfway through Carpark, attack her n pull her dwn frm e wooden bench.. As my hand is soapy, its so difficult for me to grab her up.. feel so helpless n scared at tat time. but couldnt help her, lucky yvonnen esther came n help me.. Feel relieved tat she is not hurt, but i still feel very bad, she must be suffering frm fright now.
Aftertat i dont dare to bring e dog over to bath. I scared le..me "Zhen Mei Yong". Haiz! My God.. til now i still cant get over with it loz, keep thinking of it.. So Sorriee Autum..
Guess wat? not long after Carpark attack Autum, Carpark was attack by another dog.. (dont knw e name) He got a bit on her ears n leg.. also poor thing la, but Oops! in my heart, was like (serve her right, who ask her bully autum..) :P

In e noon, after our lunch.. we bring yvonne's doggies, Ivy's doggi, and 2 lucky doggies (Shiba n TimTim) from shelter for a walk @ Pasir Ris Park ... haha! think they reali enjoy themselves, we too.. :)

0 comments: