Sunday, September 20, 2009

Wuu.. No Monday Blueii

haha! this is e most relaxing monday i had after months of taxing school life.. Well, afterall school life is not tat bad la, as compared to Attachment.. I stil prefer School, dunno y time tend to pass faster in school.. maybe becoz i m wit my frenzs ba.. Awww.. going to miss my pals for 9 weeks+.. Dun wana tink abt it man. Lets enjoy our holidays ba, e gals are planning outing le, Yeah! oh not forgetting our chalet .. Weee!

Today wake up @ 11am, fainted from 10+pm last night.. Oops! slept for almost 12 hours which means half day gone.. Kor bought breakfast for me, and guess wat?! He bought One Big packet of Bee Hoon wit my fav long bean, My Fav Beancurd + left 2 Chui Kuay for me... (is he trying to feed a piggy) how could i finish all these.. End up i oni finish e beancurd n Chui Kuay.. Bee hoon i will leave it for maybe dinner ba. Now i am bloated loz. Wow.. Everyone in e family is going out, left me watching over my house .. haha! Anyway i dont hab energy to go out too .. Count dwn to 2 days for my final theory driving test. Hopefully, i can make it by 1st attempt and move on to practical test. Wish me Luck n Pray hard hard for me Kss...

0 comments: