Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Cloudy Day For Me ...

This morning went jogging wit Jie from potong pasir to Toa Payoh Central. Its indeed a good run, i like running, Reason no.1 : It helps you to lose Weight for FREE, haha! Reason no 2: I like to sweat it all out,especially when i am not in gd mood or when things dont goes well.. Let the sweat take all them out frm me.. Thinking tat i must be crazy rite? from hougang go all e way to potong pasir just for a jog. I like to jog wit Jie, Coz we motivate each other, and after the jog, We will find a place to eat n hab a good chat.. :)

After jogging, went back home to hab a bath n then went for my final driving theory test. Test starts @ 2pm, but was there @ about 1145am, to take e trial test, i tot i was fully prepared.
Most of e questions frm e trial test i could do it. I had great hope n confidence in myself tat this time round i can make it wit first attempt.
But after doing e test, When the result shows FAIL. My heart sank,and i hab e Ouch feeling. Tat kind of feeling is back,which i hated it most. I reali dont know how to describe. My heart has been crying since then, where did i go wrong? Y didnt it turn out to be what i expected. All my confidence was gone at that point of time. My frenzs encourage me, Not to give up ... Give it a 2nd try. I will not give up, but at this point of time, i hab no courage to go on, i m so tired n lost hope.. Can anyone understand tat feeling?

I feel tat all e effort tat i put in are all gone down into e drain. Maybe i shouldnt give myself too much hope in the first place and set high expectation for myself otherwise I wouldnt feel so disappointed n dishearted now. (T.T)

I am not as strong as u think i am, maybe my family thinks tat i am.

P.S : Pick urself up from where you hab fall.. (".)

0 comments: