Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Moody Day

Is it becoz of e weather tats y i am moody? Dunno lei, maybe i din sleep well ba, so having a bit mood swing. Tis morning wasn't in a gd mood le, piang a .. Dunno y keep having nightmare this few nights,maybe coz i too tired ba, whenever i am over tired.. it always happened. Tmr is my test day le, stress leh.. mummy ask me relax, dont give myself too muchi pressure. I shld hab getting used to test n exam le ma, been taking it for 10 over years. But i juz cant loz. Dont ask me y?! even i dun hab e ans to it.

This morning start my day bringing mummy to see chinese physician @ around geylang area. Poor mummy got to tolerate wit my black face, feel bad also but juz cant control leh, juz dont feel like talking loz, coz of my irritating ulcer. I did explain to her la, Y i bad mood.. These whole week will be busy loz, Coz mummy nit to follow up with e doc every alternate day, so got to bring her there..

These weekend wil be pack too, morning bring mummy go see doc, then evening go xinyi's ah ma house for steamboat, Yea! i love steamboat. hopefully by then ulcer hao liao.. if not reali spoil mood loz. Then Sunday, will be meeting my pal, Ling n Eunice.. Hopefully Eunice can make it, Coz haben seen them for a long long time le, reali miss them lotz loz.. tink will be going orchard ba.. Wuu.. my holidays are too short for me.. haha! Anyway.. holidays are never enuff.. ahahaha!

0 comments: