Saturday, September 5, 2009

My Night Is Still Young

Woo.. Juz reach hm frm dinner wit Lin ma n Pa. Haben Been @ hm on Weekend for a long time, Feel kind of funny.. haha! Coz always hang out during weekend de, too happening liao.. Keke! Yap, e battle is still On til exam is over.. ENDURE!! No pain No Gain..

Today still waking up earli, to do some revision, coz Lin ma want me to join Bro n gf for lunch then shop at Hg mall loz.. Ai Yoh!! I reali cant step out of my house de loz, YES! spend $$ again.. bought a lot of bleh bleh stuff.. Haiz!! when then will i learn to save ne ... -.-"'

Reach hm feeling so tired, went to take a short beauty sleep, wake up then study again.. Juz now, mummy was telling me, No need to study so hard de, as long as in class got pay attention can le, and can pass can aldy. I told her, I cant relax lei, my passing mark is 40/50 loz, lower than 40 means fail le.. she susprise and say :Huh! Ur standard so high de ar.. I say hab too loz.
Haiz! I was reflecting back " Y i din set a goal for myself in sec school? otherwise i wouldnt hab waste so muchi time le.. Reali regret loz"
I should buck up and Look forward to my future ... v(",)v

0 comments: