Friday, September 25, 2009

No Subject

Today is a lazy friday, finally i get to rot at home .. help out wit some of e housework, then park myself in front of e TV n Com .. doing nothing juz sit there n collect cobweb, haha! supposed to mit Esther to fly kite later right? Cancel le, Yes! she put me aeroplane instead .. haha! nah.. its alrite for me, but today is such a fine weather to fly kite, windy windy de .. (purposely wana make her feel bad by saying this) keke! Wellz.. we will hab chance de. Suppose to mit aiai this evening also, going to pass some thing to me. Ai yo! i feel so lazy to step put of my house leh, too comfortable @ home le.

Oh! Tmr steamboat cancel le, coz xinyi say a lot cant make it, instead going to her house for majiong session.. haha! also not bad lah. Sign off here .. chaoz

0 comments: