Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Blurp !!!

Woo hu ... EXAM bluez finally end le. Now reali feelin so stoned loz, i feel so the bloated now. Today after exam, we had our CP briefing ... Hu..Hu.. Guess wat? my CP teacher is Mr De Leon, YEAH!! he damn cute de loz, still rem he was e 1st teacher tat assess me for my "transferring skills".. (Ai yo! I din do reali well loz, so clumsy at tat time.. hope he had forgot abt it).. hope this time CP i wouldnt let him down, do silly mistake.. I must be well-prepared tis time loz.. (hello!! 1.2 aldy, must hab high expectation)...

After e briefing , We went to "Ri Ban Chun" to eat ... at tat time so the hungry loz, when we reach there, each of us get so mani sushi.. (no dieting today).. We reali had a fun n enjoying time loz, Chatting everything n anything under e sun, Funny de rite? See each other everyday, stil got so much things to talk.. haha! Oh! thank god, Kor came n pick us up after e dinner loz, at tat time i reali got not muchi strength to take bus le loz, dunno abt esther .. but reali thanks to kor! (maybe he can read my mind tat i needed someone to send me hm..) haha!

Dont Know how i fair this time round for my exam lay, not muchi confidence in myself.. haiz! Do wish to tink abt it, watever is over is over ... Worry also cant change anything ... I hab done my part n best of my ability ... e rest of it, Leave it to God ba ...


Look forward to a lot of Things coming up ... Chalet , CP , Bangkok Trip ... Cant wait for all these to come ... but Most impt is HOLIDAY for 3 Weeks ... Weeeeee!!!!!

0 comments: