Friday, September 4, 2009

Its FRIDAY !!!

Well.. as i mentioned, today is a school "holiday".. For us to do Self Directed Learning @ home de. Now is aldy 06.40pm loz, haben even touch my book yet.

Purposely wake up early @ 8.30am, wana take breakfast wit my ma and i estimated tat we will be home by 9.30am .. So tat i can do my revision, BUT.. after breakfast, my ma say she wana to buy "Yong Tou Fu" only for dinner tonight. So i walk with her to blk 685 to buy as she like e market there. . Who knows we shop @ e market til 11+ wor.. She happily buying n buying .. n My hand ended up wit bags of groceries loz. I joke wit her saying " Ma, tot u say buy "Yong Tou Fu oni..." She Laugh n Say " Ai ya, actuali if wana buy, got a lot of things to buy de, U also got buy ma" :D But actuali oni 1 bag out of e few is mine loz.. (-.-"')

After we went home, help her do some housekeeping.. by e time aldy nearly 2pm liao. Too tired to do anything, So give myself excuses saying : "Aana, U are tired le, Rest awhile ba".. haha! So park myself in front of e Com, play farmville til 4pm..

Oh! Yesterday promise my ma tat i will cook.. So start to prepare e stuff for cooking... Today's special is Cheesy fried Egg and Bacon wit Asparagus ... Mummy cook e Soup and Fish ..
Had a Nice dinner today ..

By Me ... Room for Improvement. :)

Today's Dinner ... Yumi!!
P.Ssss : its not e Outcome tat matter,Wat matters is e Process ... I enjoy e process of Cooking. And not forgetting what Yvonne has taught...PRESENTATION is impt.keke! Wee.. So Happy! :P

0 comments: