Friday, September 18, 2009

A Tiring Week

Orr.. haben been updating my blog for e whole week, coz my brother took tis lappi, so cant use. This week hab been a tiring but enjoyable week for me. My experience at St luke was a fruitful one, all e staffs are so friendly n helpful.. they are also selfless, they reali make us feel home, time pass real fast each day, n there is a saying " Happy time always pass very fast" its true. To be able to serve e elderly is a blessings. Its more like they bring us joy more than we bring them joy.
I had so much fun time with them, especially doing exercises with them all day long, that explained why i m so tired everyday. hee..hee..! (Ya.. no doubt, i always complain that i am tired almost everyday)
Yeah! this week finally end le, and welcome to my 3 weeks holidays.. Hu..Hu.. Looking forward to MWS, seem like it has been a long long time since i went to e shelter, miss my malty and e doggies.. oh.. not forgetting yvonne n company ... :D

haha! finally booked my final theory test le, its on 23rd sept, YES! this coming wed, i beta start preparing now. Oh no! am i having pre driving test phobia. . I recently had a nightmare tat i drove a car w/o a license, and recklessly drive on e road... but funny thing is no accident, but i never reach my destination ... (Aa..Hmm.. kind of scary loz) hopefully, i will be a careful driver and more important i know where i am going on e road... :P

0 comments: