Thursday, September 10, 2009

Shopping Day ...

Woo haha! So happy.. din update my blog for 2 days.. happily enjoying my holiday wor, so relaxing.. Bring e kids to watch movie "Alien in the attic" Wuuu.. Super funny n is highly reccommended man, i personally give 4 stars .. if anyone nit acc to watch ask me along, i dont mind watching for e 2nd time.. haha!

Today Esther n i went bugis Bai Bai..before tat went to chinatown to fix her "Cutter" then esther saw e banner tat show us direction to "DOREAMON shop", I'm so excited man, in Singapore not easy to find loz, Tink one n oni ba .. everything is so cute n nice loz, Bought 3 sets of pyjamas for CNY's eve to wear de.. haha! i got tis culture must wear new pyjamas to sleep on CNY eve.. So happy loz.. hee..hee! Oh.. n i bought a doreamon bag also.. like it man, going to use it for attachment.. :D

After Bai Bai ,we shop around bugis for almost half a day loz.. Esther bought a classic high heel shoes lay, I like it very muchi man, n is NICE on her loz, Ask her wear on her bday.. haha! :) and I bought a watch for myself .. kinda of ex to me la, but I like it loz ... Ok, i told myself tis shall be e last things i am going to buy for myself.. Tis whole month, spend a lot of $$ buying, all e "WANT item" loz.. cannot over pamper myself man...

Wah.. today weather damn hot loz ... now i'm having a bad headache.. tmr morning got to dig myself up frm bed @ 7+am ... Oh man! my parents want me to acc them go service our new car ...

E Stuffs tat i bought for myself .. hee!


Oh! Our Lunchi @ Fish & Co ...

My Lunch ... Nices ..

Esther De .. Nices also ....


0 comments: