Sunday, September 6, 2009

Such a good weather today loz, Cool cool de. Haiz! supposed to be outside wit family now, they went to collect new car loz, mummy ask me to go wit them... BUT i where got mood, tmr exam leh.. so wat if i m physically outside, but mentally keep thinking of tmr's paper ...

So my house now is so peaceful lo, only left me alone. Haiz! ENDURE!!!!! dont know wats wrong wit my stomach loz, stress wit me izzit? since morning after breakfast, Keep vomitting n diarrhoea.. OH GOD! not at tis time give me problem ba. Now totally no energy liao, oni Clear feeds..

Juz called mummy to complain to her tat i vomit n diarrhoea since morning, she say maybe its becoz of tis morning's breakfast, not reali cooked n Say Nvm la, Treat it as detox.. Hahaha! and she bought Dim sum + Coffee for me wor.. Weee... ok la, Worth it! All my favourite.

*Aana HOR, jia you! Jia You! JIA YOU!!!!!!!! (",)v*

0 comments: