Sunday, March 6, 2011

Reali disappointed and upset ...

I really dont know what should i do, I shouldnt say all e time, but most of e time.. Mami always say I am rude to her + i throw temper at her, which i find tat no lol.. sorriee to say tat at times she reali very fan lei, like to ask me to do things i dont like,ctrl me ... wo yi jin bu shi xiao hai zi le. I know even if i am 99 years old, as long as she is alive, i am still a kid in her eyes. Everytime i try, i really try my very very best liao to ctrl my temper, but sometimes i really buai tahan lol.. She will keep complaining to me, telling me this telling me tat, then say i not understanding la, always talk back to her. If i give in to her too much, she go over it... Tell me what should i do?? maybe i shldnt be at home so tat i wouldnt irritate her and she tinks tat i am finding fault. wah piang a.. WO ZHEN DE HEN SHEN QI LOL!!!!! I shld just keep quiet, everyday after work, eat dinner and off to my room.. think tats e best solution ba.. either face it or leave it.. I choose to leave it coz it cannot be solved de... haiz!! Sianz x10

0 comments: