Saturday, March 5, 2011

甜蜜蜜早餐


Dont judge it by its appearance,look Simple yet Yami ... Limited edition o, haha! This is Nian Gao with Han Zi, My fav!! Prepared by mami earli morning...
I dont know if i am easily jealous type, I feel tat somehow my ma is Pian Xin de lol, her focus is always on Kor de .. maybe he more smart, somemore "nan de ma".. when comes to his matter, she will reali jing xin jing li de. Maybe i am e rebellious type ba, always talk back to her. But everthing mami say, my kor will juz Orh..Orh ..Orh.. very guai hor, Tats y she teng ta bi jiao duo ba, if my bro got any request and nit my help, she want me to do immediately de lol.. *sad* There is always a gd n bad person de ma, sadly i am e bad de. he is always e "hao hao ren" Haiz! feel very sour now in my heart manz. keke! hao la, i admit i am jealous now lol .wahaha! hope one day i can be someone's focus also. :)
Really like my blog, somethngs i wana share but dunno who to share wit.. thanks to PL for creatin this for me.. :D
~Life is like a book, Each day a new page wit new adventures to experience, lessons to learn and good deeds to replicate.. Hab a colourful day!!! ^^

0 comments: