Wednesday, March 23, 2011

我很努力的想要笑..可是..

No Matter how hard i try.. I juz cant smile, maybe too many things happen le ba, during work.. I am really very tired, i felt tat i hab to use all my full energy.. Y am i doing this to myself? I keep forcing myself and keep telling myself to be strong, i cant fall so easily.. I reali feel like having a hug from someone, all i need is one sentence "I will be here anytime when u need me" I work so hard i also dont knw for wat? am i happy with wat i am doing? Y cant i be notice and treasure? I feel as if i am suffering alone lei.. no one care n bother my dead or alive.. Whenever there is problem or difficulty i hab to fight very very hard to protect myself .. :(( God ar!! Are you trying to make me grow stronger ... I hab times when i am weak, and need a rest.. Pls!! I dont wana fight alone. I am not sure how she think of me, maybe proud and selfish to her. Does she know tat i hab to clean her backside each time she make a mistake and i got to face her bloody shit face everytime when i try to correct her. God, Can i ask for strength? Can u give me more strength to hang on til this friday.. then i will be set free.. I will am never gona step in there again.

Recently, Kor also got problem.. its due to his car accident tat happen 3 years ago .. this incident has happen 800 years ago lol, who will actually remember this, moreover ... we hab even change a new car le, this stupid party come and find trouble again, look for lawyer want to find kor's fault. Rich ppl are not all but mostly bo liao de lol.. I reali hate rich ppl.. maybe both of us cant merge into each other's life ba..
What's so big deal abt having a lot of $$$ ... some things cant be bought by $$ de.. Can U buy love? Can you buy ur family? can you buy health? Can you buy relationship? Can you buy Care? Can you buy Friendship? Can you buy Time? Can you buy relationship? Can you buy HAPPINESS? If you tell me, yes i can buy any of e above mention wit $$... I dont mind working very very hard juz to get this.. but no!! w/o love, care or friends n family around u,even if u hab lotz $$,its is juz like a pieces of paper... (".)

0 comments: