Thursday, March 3, 2011

03/03/2011~Thursday

Just like any other day, today is a busy day.. Recently hab been feeling very down and moody, dont know is it beocoz i am sick lei. Feel specially lonely.. But thank god, i hab lovely people around me, who show concern by askin how i am and this reali comfort me a lot, which reali warm my heart. These few days hab been a very tiring for me..use double energy to work, details shldnt share it here. Nobody understand. haiz! Everyone hab their own problem, so... i shldnt give ppl problem. I will just take what i can, do what i can,and hab been trying hard to ctrl my emotion, Patients are my focus at work & Family are my focus after work.

Counting down to end of this month, that's e day tat i am free. heard a lot about me.. which i find it very ridiculous and oni those who know me knows what type of person i am. I will ignore those comment. :(( If those "outsider" believe what they hab heard, w/o justifying, there is nothing for me to explain or say. I oni hab one word to say : disappointed. (".) Wo wen xin wu Kui..
When i am nice to ppl, they step on my head, when i become firm, they say i am proud.
I juz wana be myself ... Ignore therapy is e best for me now. God, Pls give me strength to move on...

~Aana, Ni Yi Ding Yao Jia You Oo ... Bu Ke Yi Fang Qi!!!! ~ jia you~jia you~ JIA YOU!~ (",)v

0 comments: