Monday, March 7, 2011

Low -->High Spirit ..

Yipee yaya yipee yipee ya~yipee yaya yipee yipee ya~ yipee yaya yipee yipee yaya~ yipee yipee yaya yipee yipee ya~

Morning was really a blue for me, yea.. i know its Monday!!! tell me abt it manz. Treat myself a cup of upsize coffee frm WANG.. to brighten up my day.. ahahaha! Wellz.. really no mood lo, like dragging myself to work, but no choice for e seek of $$.. not fully la, at least comforting things is I am working wit wonderful perm docs, others put aside dont say la.. Ppl always say "BAI REN CHENG JIN" thats wat i am doing now, moreover i am just a temp staff no authority juz do my job can liao, other things dont care y spoil my mood becoz of silly issue.. Waiting for End of Mar to come.. and ..........

New chapter of life begin... (not marriage life though)haha! Yeah! e great GREAT news is I am accepted by NYP le.. Yahoo... though pa say cfm can get in de coz we hab COM, but my heart still feel unassure til e final acceptance result come out... keke! Gona study very very hard, its not gona be easy but will do my very best. Heard a lotz of comments given from frenzs around me, some encourage, some ask me to think through.. I am not sure how this route is going to be, but i wana try, this is what i always want. 10 years of my dream.. thinking back, how i climb up one step at a time, i am not and would NEVER give up. I choose to be a Nurse.. I once heard my ADON share this : How good a nurse is not judge by how good ur result is, or how well you do in ur studies or skills.. Its how you treat the patients as though u are taking care of ur close one. Which really leave a great inpact in my heart. Which is very true, I cant say tat i am the good one, but i want to work forward to be the one.. Thats e goal in life. Thank god for giving me this chance. (",)v

0 comments: