Monday, March 14, 2011

No bluez on monday...

Today very happy lei, no specific reason .. juz happy lo, lucky no bluez today. Guess wat i was thinking of going for a holidays before my poly starts, came true le.. though juz a short trip, but its a good getaway, i only got $$ go genting lay, hahaz! ya will be going end of march.. Yahoo!! My doc today very funny lo, he ask me to buy lunch lay, then i ask him for e last time, he say nvm he dont want. then after lunch i ask him, doc u din eat ar? he was like, becoz u din buy for me lo, hahaz! then he keep repeating lei, make me so guilty.. end up he go opp buy bread eat.. keke! poor thing ..
Piang this few days so busy with e poly enrolment thing, til i gong gong liao. so many things to do, die ar! haben take passport photo yet, Not much time liao, this fri is e submittion,my god! so rush lay, somemore working. No time to do all this loose things.. stress manz! Lucky today after rush to go create my singpass.. piangz.. oni takes abt 2 mins for e fellow to create for me lo, make me go all e way down to SK.. y cant we do ourselves online. "shang now jin ar" Okii, now super stoned liao..

0 comments: