Wednesday, March 9, 2011

No Words can describe how i feel now....

What sh*t hab i got myself into? I juz wana work to kill time and earn some pocket $$.. seriously i dont tink i deserve this lol, I really cant take it liao, 4 yrs ago is like tat.. after 4 yrs i rejoin as temp staffs is still e same lol.. Y do i hab to face all e mistake or negligence things tat e previous staff hab overlook? Y do i hab to be responsible for all e explaination and scolding frm e patients? best part i dont know what is going on and happening.. but i hab to ans all these. What is this manz?! somemore nobody wana take responsible to all these.. I really had enough lo.. Being in e clinic, which i rarely been there before and it has been 4 yrs ago. I got to be responsible to teach/guide new staffs, other than routine work, got to overlook everything in e clinic, ordering stocks, results and many many.. I am really tired lay.. I so xinku train one staff, after she know everythin or most of e operation in e clinic le, end up take her away to another plc. Get another new gal, this time best.. One who claim she got experience, things i tot her she cannot rem than claim tat i din teach her, talk back somemore. tats y i predict i sure hab a bit problem teachin ppl who are senior de. Ask me things tat i cant ans, when i say i dont know she give me a face. HELLO! am i suppose to know everything, i am juz a temp staff lei. Wah kaoz a!!

Today lol, another blue black case, piang a! MY PROBLEM again? not going into details abt tis. My doc is good la, at least listen to me, was telling her abt this fellow problem. she also find me ke lian lo, why shld i be facing all this. At least e words tat she say make me feel comforting lo, someone understand my feeling. I was like talking very loudly in e clinic, tats always my problem lo, I tend to talk loudly when i am angry or excited.. dont know y, then my dr will remind me,ask me to Shhh...

At least feel beta after i write out all this feeling....

How i wish :

When i am tired , I hab a shoulder to lean on ...
When i am happy, I hab someone to share wit ...
When i am sad/down, i hab a hug/ ear to listen...
when i am angry, i hab someone to cheer me up ....
when i hab problem, I hab someone to talk to ...

My dear, where are u? U rec my signal ma tat i am missing U, quick come to me... :((

0 comments: