Friday, March 4, 2011

美丽星期六 ...

Today is gona be a relaxing day for me, hab been quite busy for e past few wks since new yr period.. busy wit work and hosting my aust frenzs, so fast oo, they went back to Melbourne for a week le. Its been a long time since i stay at home during weekend, feel kind of funny.. but i feel tat i need to slow down my pace, occupy wit so many things like work n frenzs, haben had a reali gd time to rest n realise tat i dont hab time for myself + family. Everday after work, juz eat dinner n off to my rm, din talk to them muchi. I hope to make it a point to hab breakfast with mami every weekend and bring her for shopping once a mth. Quite worried for her, she haben been in good health for quite some time.. :( at times i feel lost and bad, i dunno what can i do to help her, e most i can do is.. spend more time with her. (".) and study n work veri hard so tat my parents dont hab to be so xinku,hopefully Papa can retired earli.. n take care of mami. :)

~Happiness is like a butterfly, U run after it, it will keep flying away.. If you stand still it comes and sits on your shoulder..~

0 comments: