Friday, March 11, 2011

Its my Fav Day ...

TGIF.. Yahoo! finally i manage to survive til today, nearly half my life gone. Had a super doper bad week. Well, Lets not talk about and tink about it liao. ITS OVER ! let it be past tense. Manage to clear what i should clear today. God is still kind to me de. Whole week hab been super tired and always end late after work. All drain out, everyday when i come home, juz dont feel like doing anything and talk, coz i talk enuff for e day liao. til my lip so dry lo, no joke oh.. Just shut myself in my room after dinner and EMO... hahaz! Not la, I like singing, so juz go into Youtube to look at some music video or watch ou xiang ju lol. Momo rite? ya.. i am zai nu ma, hahaz! This is e oni time i can hab time for myself. So i am enjoying it. Day 3 liao, still no action, waited til i feel tat no point liao. . if he really put me in his heart, things shouldnt be like tis. Everyday we juz msg gd morning and gd night tats it, i feel a bit bored liao. I tink he also. hoping tat he will do something but he didnt. Maybe its still not time yet to meet e right one. Or i should give up liao, stop hoping for anything so tat i wouldn hab disappointment. Just focus on what i should be doing now. Think tats e best way ba... ^^

0 comments: