Monday, November 16, 2009

What a day to start with ...

Today is my morning shift, as usual i will leave my house @ 6am.. and you guys know tat earli morning is usually very quiet til u can hear e fly pass by... (ok i know i very "Kua zhang") but its true loz.. I was with my ma.. things happen when we were in e lift.. We press level 1 to get down, but after a few seconds e lift sudeenly open, we tot there might be someone coming into e lift... but there was nobody ... my ma tot maybe e lift is not close properly, so she use her hands to close tight e door.. but same thing happen again.. I got scared, I shouted.. funny part, my ma jump up.. Oops! I tink is not e lift that scare her, is my sudden loud voice ... Ahahaha! (come to tink of it.. so funny loz) but it was reali very creepy n Eerrie loz..

My god! this is worst than watching horror movie loz..in e end My ma suggest that we take a stairs down instead, I tink tat would be a better idea too... after we get out of e lift. E door starts to open and close non-stop... Oh My.. Thank God! it din happen in e middle of e night, and lucky thing my ma was with me.. (".)

Oh..Wat a Monday Green I hab instead of Monday Bluez today ... (ok.. Lame)

0 comments: