Thursday, November 12, 2009

Fufilling ...

Today no CP for me.. YEAH!!! coz its ITE college East Blood donation day .. One and only day.. though its a long day.. frm 8:30am - abt 6pm .. Super tired after tat but happy tat we make this day rockz.. haha! E response was super good, quite a lot of new donor, thumbs up for them. It reali takes a lot of courage for those who are scared of needle especially e reali big one, but trust me, its not painful at all ... dont be scared by e BIG needle its painless with e anaesthesia..

Aftertat Esther and I went to Clark Quay to mit Steve and company. As we were quite late aldy after packing up, so I suggest to take a cab there... Can u imagine? Aana suggest to take CAB .. haha! After Drawing out my blood, Again My Blood "Splashing out"... e Cab fare cost abt $20+ to reach there ... My God! for those who dont know, I am a very stingy person who dont take cab unless really Bo Bian... hahaha! Reali heartache loz... Thanks Esther for accompanying me there ...
TGIF !!!!!goin to mit my prince now..Nitez

Every Drop of Blood Counts ...
Thank God For giving me e chance to donate ....
Last Pack of Blood for e day ... (To all e staff : Xinku le)
E chocolates are so cute rite? I cant bear to eat loz.. Guess wat? End up I forgot to bring back when i leave e place .... :(

0 comments: