Monday, November 9, 2009

Beginning of e Week

Well .. its Monday, beginning of e week + new Attachement ward.. Hmm.. Not too bad, we had briefing as usual.. then go into our individual cubicle.. I'm in charge of 2 rooms, one male n one female..
Due to e first day of work over there, everything has to start Zero again, til now i am still confused about e ward layout.. which make me giddy after walking round n round.. looking for things n putting things back.. haha!

Tmr will be morning shift, Thanks to Jialing.. sadly to say no one wanted to change shift with me.. lucky in the end she volunteer.. Reali appreciated! Its e best present for me man.. :) Not muchi things today.. juz tat had some hard feeling inside me, well i guess this is parts and pieces in life i got to learn as i move on.. Learn to let go and ignore those hurtful words. Oouch! it reali hurts at that point of time.. but not to worry, I hab STM ma, will forget things very fast de especially unpleasant things... My Memory oni store good and happy things... :D

0 comments: