Saturday, November 14, 2009

Sunday ....

Wake up early today, so thought of going for a morning walk,so went to buy breakfast for my family.. Very rare tat sunday i will be at home.. when i wake up, first question tat
my pa ask me : U going out later ar?
My Reply : No Ar ...
Pa say : tot U going out, Coz U wake up so early
My Reply : No lah, i going to buy breakfast ..
then My ma wake up, ask me e same question : Y u wake up so early? U going out ar?
My reply : No ar.. I sleep early, so i wake up early loz ...
After they ask me, this question..I feel so bad n guilty loz,then only i realised tat i didnt reali spend a lot of time with them loz, sometimes i reali feel tat i treat my house like a hotel ... i am always outside, when i am back home is about time i sleep le..

It remind me of something, when our love ones are around.. We tend to be so busy with our own things til we seems to be nelgecting them. At times we even take them for granted ... sometimes they will do things to get our attention, for my ma, she will be naggy (which i dont like) but in my heart, i know she is trying her best to communicate with me, sometimes i reali feel she very poor thing, We will be going for work early in e morning left her alone at home.. Who can she talk to? only when we come home in e evening or at night, this is e time she can talk to us.. But i always find her irritating for asking silly question ( I know i am bad .. ) but i cant ctrl myself lay, Coz everytime when i am back home, i am so tired til i dont feel like talking..

It remind me about Ah ma ... when she is around, i dont visit her often.. whenever my mama ask me go visit ah ma, i will say : I got this, i got that .. E only time that i reali spend time with her is when she is ill and admitted to hospital .. I keep asking myself : Y? Y didnt i spend more time with her, what more can an elderly ask for? I reali regretted for not spending more time with her ... I reali miss her alot, and now everytime when i am working in e hospital, taking care of e elderly.. it remind me of her.. (T.T)

Treasure those who are still around, and those who are not.. they can only be kept in our memory. Time is always not enuff, It all depend on ourselves how we want to spend our time, Dont say "WAIT" or "If i hab the time" .. If you wana do something, do it NOW. Dont Live with any regrets ...

0 comments: