Sunday, November 29, 2009

Can I Bring Her Home?

Had a great meet up with Evon wit her hubby n Sweetie pie on Saturday Evening.. We had dinner together and after which e 4 of us (evon,Min,Cynndee,myself) went to Starbuck @ Northpoint to catch up wit each other .. Time flies, We chat for abt 3 hours.. Lucky Min Send each of us home .. Thank Q Min!

Juz on friday, Esther was sharing with me, Life is reali amazing and somehow or rather fate bring us know each other.. If not for Esther, I wouldnt hab come to know Yvonne, Anna,Maggie,Alverene,Derrick,Stanley,Ivy,Ronald,Lyn,Lisa... E nicest pple in e world..

If not for Cynndee's Jie, I would hab come to know Evon, Mindy, Esmond... See how God makes e world goes round... Reali thank god for all these people, So happy to hab U all.. :D

Little Christmas Gift frm Evon ...







Can i kidnap U home? hahahaz! :P







0 comments: