Sunday, November 1, 2009

Princess Aana ..

Today was a great day for me,my frenzs celebrated my bday earli for me. Yah! they make me feel as though my bday is today.. everything they do for me is so thoughtful. They ordered "Mian Xian" for me,say bday must eat de.. (well.. i dont knw all this), Eunice bought me a pink rose loz,so sweet. haben receive a flower before.. when she give it to me, i was so susprised of coz a big present frm her n her bb too.. Ling bought me something from Chomel.. wah!! So happy .. its not e value of e present i care,its e thought tat reali weigh in my heart..

They know i like to Sing.. So after Lunch, We went KBOX.. hahaha! had so muchi fun, so sweet of Eunice to bring me a jacket from their car when i say i am cold.. :) Thanks lotz! they sang a few songs for me, and Eunice bought me e chocolate cake also, Yum!Yum! cant resist it.. e cake is damn nice.. End our day with a Drink @ e jap cafe.. It was a memorable day for me..
Oh Ya! Guess wat? I was thinking of Peiling for e past few days wondering how she was doing n all,haben been seeing her since our attachement starts.. So happy to receive her call today loz.. Maybe god ask her to call me.. haha! :)

My G4 gang ..



Ooi Ooi and Moo Moo ..

Trying to see if curly hair suits me ...

Today's weather forecast is... (hahaz!)

0 comments: