Monday, November 30, 2009

It is upexpectedly ...

Today the result for CP (Clinical Attachment) 1.2 is out ...
Teacher : Aana, So how did you find urself doing in this ward?
Aana: Ok, So far so good, Touch wood.. Everything goes smoothly.
Teacher : Ok, So How do you think U do for the whole CP?
Aana: I tink i did much beta than 1.1
Teacher : Ok, tats good ..
Teacher : So .. What grade do you think you deserve?
Aana: of coz, I hope to get an A ...
Teacher : Why do you think you deserve an A? tell me ...
Aana : I tink i am a good nurse (hahaz!), I am Caring and Attentive to patient's needs ..
Teacher : But all e students here are caring ma... tell me more
Aana : I TLC patient, prompt in my service ..
Teacher : Ok! What if I give u a B ...
Aana: .... (slience for awhile) I will be very sad,but will accept .. If your expectation is so high, I have to work harder to improve on my weak point..


Met Nursing Educator,Farzeeda today.. Its so nice to see her, we had a short conversation.. Though she has a high rank but she got no "air" loz.. She sat close to me, asking how is everything? and best part is she make an effort to rem my name, she has so mani students loz.. which make me feel so warm, she is so friendly.. I shared abt my first experience to do last office for patient, told her how frighten i am.. she show concern and encourage me by saying " Every difficulty are like thorns, we may feel e pain for tat moment but through this bits and pieces they make us grow to be a stronger person.." she reali touched my heart by saying this loz..

0 comments: