Sunday, November 22, 2009

Weekends

Went Mind Cafe with a group of frenzs on Saturday night, I hab been there once before.. Its a place for a group of frenzs to mit up and catcha..where there is a lot of bored games to play.. they hab this package whereby U got to order a set meal which includes a main course, a free flow drink, a soup of e day, and dessert if i am not wrong + 2 hrs of game ...

But one thing bad i find is, Its not a good place to chit chat, Coz e place is damn noise and i hab to use my max voice to talk,n end up having sore throat aftertat, Serious.. No joke...





Dinner for Today ... Yumyum.. Best food in e world is Home Cooked Food ...


ITs These ......




Cooked by Me ... (Stir Fry Tofu wit Egg)
Ok, I know it doesnt look nice, but it taste not bad okie... haha!
Oh.. I Stir fry e veg too, Recently very into cooking, Will learn more frm my chef @ home...


0 comments: