Friday, November 6, 2009

Nice Saturday

Yesterday was reali a super tiring day.. lucky i was in morning shift. Has been running around over e weekend for e past two weeks, + Work @ Hospital.. Wah Say! Yesterday after i reach hm, took an earli dinner @ 4+pm.. Went to sleep @ 6pm, told myself i will take a short nap.. So i set my alarm til 7pm. Who knows I woke up abt 830pm. I was tinking am i reali in deep slp til i din hear my alarm. So i check my phone.. then i realised how kuku i am, I set e correct time which is 7 .. but instead of 7pm, i set as 7am.. hahaha! of coz it din ring lah. Wah! lucky i dont hab anything on, imagine i on night shift.. Mahahaha! :P

Went to back to slp @ 11pm til 10+am this morning, told my ma tat i am so tired.. haha! U know wat my ma replied me? "Everyday U are tired de lah, which day u will tell me tat u not tired" ahaha! I find it funny n true, tink she is sick of me telling her tat le.. :P
Weew.. Going to celebrate my bday with my family today, bought my fav Strawberry shortcake le and heard they bringing me to e Punggol Steamboat, Got nice seaview de.. wah! so looking forward to it.. God! Pls dont rain later ok... :D

0 comments: