Thursday, April 21, 2011

Good Friday ..

Today is "good" friday .. but to me, not good at all.. Home alone, everyone got their own programme but not me. One thing is becoz no mood also. Suddenly feel so emo.. 3 days of weekends.. but dont hab e feel. Yesterday bio dont even understand a bitz lol, dont knw how lo. wana get someone to teach, but dunno who. Sometimes i reali regret, Y? when i hab e chance to study hard, dont work hard.. I am a NT students, still Bu Zhi Liang Li de go take "O" level.. of coz cant make it. I shld knw how much i weigh.. very low morale now. keep pushing myself, but i am not sure how much energy do i hab to keep me going.. BUT one thing for sure.. I AM NOT GIVING TO GIVE UP NO MATTER WHAT..
Jia You Jia You Jia You!!!! If i think i can make it, I definately can make it ... Chemistry Suan Shen Mo.. I juz nit more time and patient to conquer it..

0 comments: