Friday, April 15, 2011

Orientation Day

Little Card from stef, So touched.. she gave me as an encouragement becoz i am startin a new chapter of sch life.. (tats wat i always say: Its e thought tat counts, not e value of e gift) :D tks tks


Waited this day beri long liao, but dont know y when it finally come liao.. like not excited liao lo. Had a super boring day lei, dont like orientation.. hahaz! yaya!! I am a boring person rite?! No la, i juz dont like this loz, sori to say.. i feel a bit bo liao, maybe its age ma.. hahaz! Now i reali cant wait for class to start this monday.. count dwn to 2 more days. So far so gd.. My class oni got 18 students, though small but ok ma.. + wat reali delight me is e time table loz.. a bit "luan la" BUT.. super hao de.. 2 days start late, best part is mon & tues.. then e latest timin we end is til 5pm.. wah say.. super shiok manz.. thats e PLUS point la, Negative de is e sch damn big til hor.. I dont knw how to comment.. free exercise everyday lo, hopefully can lose weight by e end of 2.5yrs..


Wah!! No joke lei, seriously gain weight liao.. Sianz manz.. all my effort gone. Cant stay at home de loz, keep eating junk food.. naughty gal, where did my discipine go to.. cannot cannot!! Kor's wed coming liao.. got to wear my princess dress.. hahaz! oni for that day i am princess lo, after 12midnight become ping ming(normal gal) liao.. :)



*~Be that light tat Shines~*

0 comments: