Saturday, April 16, 2011

A lesson tat i learnt ...

Wah lao a.. I damn dislike those "Hao Hao Ren" lol.. Pls la, where got such a saint in this world unless u are GOD.. Pik Chiz de lei, Y he always hab to be like "So Nice" make everyone like him.. Let me make it clear..I am not jealous but Find it irritatin.. Trying to say nice words, be nice and "always tink of ppl" Crap la lol.. Its veri Obvious when someone is angry and doesnt wana talk abt it.. Then he still can ask : "What happen? What wrong? Pls la, U aldy know whats e cause liao lol.. Wana act tat u care.. Juz shut it up manz.. Frm my previous experience, If i start to open my mouth, I sure Kana BOMB.. so this time, I juz pretend nothing happen, Juz keep quiet.. And true enuff i save myself frm kana scolding unncessary, U may tink tat he kana rite? U are wrong, Will u scold someone u reali love.. No loz.. whatever it is, dont tink tat i am a hackcare person, No i am not! Juz tat i knw how a person feel when they are angry.. juz dont wana talk abt it for the time being.. otherwise u are asking for trouble.. e arrow will be aim at u.. Maybe e weather is very hot today, everyone is juz in e bad mood.. Wellz..

0 comments: