Saturday, April 2, 2011

Bloggii Time ...

Today went to do rebonding , sianz lol.. waste $$, waste time + got to sit der for 4 straight hours. Sit til my back also straighten liao, backside also pain ... bo bian.. haiz! dont wana look like "Lion Queen", so hab to do ma. Wah.. e hairdresser bu ke qi de cut a lot of my hair lo, i say trim a bitz, she say my hair badly damage liao, keep also no use. Heartache manz. But hahaz, feel my hair so healthy now. Like e salon, service not bad wor, keke! other customer is one to one, for me, one to two.. maybe they tot i dun understand cantanese loz, they were speakin in cantanese among themselves, saying my hair so thick, if one person do by e time finish doing night time liao, but they were saying in a joking way la.. then i started laughing also and agree with them.. hahahaz! Reali feel like a princess there, hehe! Xinku them le, their hands must be beri tired.. Wow..wow!! Exactly 2 more weeks from now, school gona start le wor, dunno how is it gona be.. should i say excited, worried or nervous lay.. mixed feeling ba.. Excited coz my dream finally fulfilled, Worried coz i scared i cant cope, Nervous coz dunno whats gona happen.. Pu Sa Po Bi ar.. Hope this 2.5 yrs is a smooth one.. gona work super doper hard becoz very competitive sia.. Stress ++ ... So this 2 weeks, i beta enjoy all i want first.. Ai yo.. Think recently i pamper myself too muchi liao, bought a lot of clothes manz, keep tinking poly can wear, EXCUSES lol.. I beta see no evil when i go shopping.. No buying of clothes from now til end of e yr liao, but wait i hab to buy a night grown and a pair of shoes for Kor's wedd.. tats it! so happy and excited, its getting nearer and nearer liao, must make myself look like princess.. keke! This morning was telling mami, my BEST frenz Jiahui gona married next yr end, Drea going to get a new flat with her bf, mindy getting married next yr also... hahaha! Then she say "what abt u?" "when's ur turn?" I juz laugh.. dunno, stil nobody wan yet.. wah!! thinking suddenly gd frenz around me all got gd news lay.. Happy for them lo, give them my blessings manz.. :D

0 comments: