Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Jealousy ...

-Why does she hab to keep telling me, How gd is He? -Why does she hab to pamper him so muchi? -Why She put so much effort on him? -Why does she hab to praise him in front of me? -Why In her eyes, He is always the prefect / thoughtful one? -Why does he hab to act like a hao hao ren? -Why do my heart ache so muchi whenever i hear abt him? -Why does she tink tat I want her to praise me at times? (asking for it) -Why no matter how much effort i put in, i feel tat i am not appreciated? -Why am i feeling so upset now? She says that becoz i am jealous, but her topic always link to how good he is, how thoughtful he is, how hardworking he is ... Y? Y? Y? Y does he hab to act like a saint, and make me feel like a devil? Juz because i am more independent in first of them, no matter how hard i try, I can never compare with her precious.. (!.!) Y ppl can easily be content and xinfu? Y cant i be like them... She always say i dunno her, she treat us equally.. no bias.. She din know that by saying how well and how gd he is, reali hurts me. She can go til e extend to keep talking abt him, til I say tats enuff, I dont wana hear anymore. Dont she know how i would feel? For instance, Yesterday I wanted to drive to yio chu kang, but she insist to wait for him to wake up, and ask if he wana drive us to yio chu kang and told him that i dunno e way. In e end, He ask me to drive there. So that he dont hab to waste petrol to drive us to and back.. Then oni she say anyone drive is ok.. WTH lol!! Ur Son speaks One word more than I say 100 words.. Can U be more fair to me anot? Can I hab more trust from U anot? Its ACTIONS NOT WORDS.. Dont juz keep saying U trust me with ur mouth, Prove to me that U TRUST ME.. U dont know how ur words hurt me at times.. (!.!) tearing in my heart ..

0 comments: