Wednesday, April 20, 2011

NYP life ...

Today is e 3rd day school.. everyone around me hab been asking me, Hows sch? hows everything? I am still trying to cope and adjust.. At e moment, other than stress, lost and not leavin out BLUR.. asking me y stress? hmm.. school lecture is ok so far, understand wat e lecturer is teaching.. but .. start to give myself unnecessary pressure le.. Assignments and projects coming up.. trying my best to focus in class.. Today's lesson is @ 8am, 2nd time late.. make me so rush and gan jiong.. Dont like loz, spoil my mood.. prefer to be slightly early, but as mention, still trying to adjust to everything.. bus timing, getting around the sch and finding for lecture hall and so on.. hopefully, by next week i will or i should settle dwn liao. I am actually a person slow in adaptation, i nit to take some time to get close to a person, and also environment. So as far as i could, i try to minimise movement from one place to another.. Like my previous job, I stayed for 4 yrs before i quit n join my NITEC in nursing.. Hope God will guide me in my 2.5yrs in this sch.. :D

0 comments: