Sunday, May 1, 2011

Beautiful Day ~












E flower tat we bought ..


















Big Event for Meeee .. :P



















Hee.. Luv e weather today, cool cool de, outside rainin but my heart is full of sunshine.. Wake up earli brighten up by msg and when i log in fb, my buddy tag a lovely song.. its juz like greeting me good morning.. :D


Friday is Ah Ma's 3rd year death Anniversary, Couldnt make it for e morning prayer but rush down after school to visit her.. Hao Xiang Hao Xiang Ah ma, Dunno she can hear me ma.. Tears fightin in my eyes, keep controlling it.. Time flies, Ah ma leave us for 3 yrs le, but I still feels tat she is still around us.. Ah ma, We ("v") Uu..


WooW.. hab been going out for e past 2 days, Sat went to collect my Nike Run pack, going for a 5km Marathon this coming 7 may.. Dont knw if i can make it, but this hab been e thing tat i wana to go for. Not wanting to prove anything,Juz a challenge for myself. :) So doesnt reali matter e outcome, but i wana enjoy e process. Yap, My mami went wit me to collect it, afterwhich we went to visit Ah Yee @ her workplace, She has been working there for many years lol, but we hab yet to go see her. Can see that she is happy to see us, though she is busy and hab no time to entertain us. I alwae thinks tat "Its not e Quantity, Is e Quality and d Heart". Went shopping around wit mami aftertat, can see that she is very happy, bought her clothes n be her maid that day, watever things she bought i carry everything. hahahz! So she is e taitai for tat day. Though i m super tired but happy as well.


Yesterday was Stef bday, went out to celebrate for her.. Went to have high tea and watch a movie.. Though juz a few of us, but can feel tat its a heart warming celebration. We bought her fav Sunflower also. :D It really feel great to see everyone around me, Happy and blessed.. Enough of all e fun, Today is gona be a super busy day for me. Feel so guilty loz, so much school work to do and i juz throw aside for e past 2 days. Today must work on it liao. Jia You!! Jia You!!








0 comments: