Sunday, April 10, 2011

心情好好噢

Though today's weather is cloudy de.. But in my heart is Sunshine de.. :D Had a good Sunday which give me energy to brighten my mood. Had a good sleep as well.. Really sweet sweet dream, feel like dont wana wake up.. :P We met as plan, went cycling and take a nice walk at ECP.. Thank God, for such a lovely weather, though it started to rain late afternoon, But we had a great great time. He take me with his bike and we went to sing K together. I had a lot of Fun, hope he does also.. Never feel such comfortable feelin with a guy before, in front of him.. I can juz be myself,nothing to hide,I can say anything, dont hab to act "Shu nv"... :D whereas my previous experience, Guys would hab expectation,they will say things like: "want their gf to cook for them lah", want their gf to be sweet la" those stuff. But He is different,He got this "magic" to make me happy n no pressure.. feel relax everytime i am with him. Sweet moments like he will carefully watch me,n make sure tat i am safe wit him. Happy that He share with me his problem and unhappiness wit me as well. What is that kind of feeling ne? Dont know and mystery ba.. hahaz! Juz wana enjoy every min wit him..hehe! Not hoping for anything, Juz wana keep and maintain this relationship bet us. He is like my angel n a gift from God specailly to me.. God ah.. Pls dont wake me up from this sweet sweet dreamsss... :) ~True Love is only Mutual. Yet, it need not be expressed in words. When Love is True, you just feel it ... ~ ("v"v")

0 comments: