Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thursday bluezz..

Heard of thursday bluezz? Guess is only for me ba. Today got Insulin phase test for us, Piang a.. Damn nervous loz. I know this is not e first phase test wat, but somehow tis feeling will keep coming everytime it comes to phase test. I will nvr forget e first time i took e phase test, i still rem is "Transfering patient". Its reali a nightmare to me, e moment i step into e room.. My mind went blank, I juz couldnt tink of anything, I wana to give up at tat time, til now when i think of it i am still so frightened. but keep telling myself, no matter wat i must continue wit it. Thank god, i manage to pass in e end, but i was reali disappointed with myself. Everything went well during practising, but .. when it comes to actual test, i couldnt perform well.. I wonder how could i overcome this fear man, and when will i forget abt tis n move on.

Lucky today phase test was ok, i think i can pass ba.. Damn it.. I forgot to let e teacher check e medi again before i give to e "patient" loz. My god! and worst thing is it din come into my mind at all lei... I hope teacher wouldnt minus a lot of marks.. Ai yoz! I tell myself its over liao, stop thinking abt it. But still keep thinking eversince i finish e test til now.. haiz! Happy tat one test is over..

0 comments: