Friday, January 8, 2010

New Toy ..

Today is a totally "flat" day.. School end at 1pm, Then went with Esther to collect her passport @ lavender. Aftertat we went to e Hawker Centre @ Golden Mill to eat "Hia Mee", Is damn nice and BIG bowl loz, and it cost only $3 wor.. WOW!! hahaz! Din manage to take e pic of it.(too eager to eat) Mahahaha! Travel back to school, to submit our forms n etc for e trip de. Cant wait for our camp to come. Then we went shop shop awhile @ Tampines..

After which I went to mit my frenz to buy Camera, Y suddenly e urge to buy? Wellz, I hab been wanting to get one, I tot i could save some $$ for camera becoz i got e LG viewty which i find e cam is gd enuff.. But recently, I find tat my phone always gets low batt easily + it starts to hab slow effect when taking pic and most heartache is some pic i feel tat e pic is well taken but it also turn out to be quite blur as well.. in e end, kinda disappointed. So decided to get one camera instead.

After walking around Little india to search for Camera. I ended up @ home only @ 8pm, I am so dead tired now....


After i bought e camera, I feel kinda heartache loz, but come to think of it, actually quite a good deal, Its has a special function called " Make up mode" is like photoshop thingy.. 12.1 megapix, video, and its comes with a free pouch, 8G memory card + an extra batt.. In e end,Actually Its quite a worth one.. and last but not least, it comes with my fav color. Yea man!







0 comments: