Wednesday, January 6, 2010

3rd day of school

Today is e 3rd day of school and we are aldy drain out, what can we say except .. Stress and tired... Time table is super or i should say quite tedious, almost everyday.. starts at 8am, end at 5-6pm.. oh man! Not muchi time left for revision at hm after school.. Oops! I m not complaining here, juz grumbling ... hahaz! by e time i reach home, aldy half dead.. my batt are flat man. Wellz.. Juz pray hard, I can make it through this semester.. I very scared my results will drop loz, which i die die also cannot let it drop.. Haiz! Now can only pray to god.. Give me more energy so tat i can push myself harder to keep moving on.. (".)

Jia You..Jia You..Jia You... "If U think U can, U can de.." U are who U think U are..."


Oh.. i hab finally tried e Milky Foot thingz on sunday, not bad wor, e first feeling is shiok.. reali smoothing to e foot loz.. but hor after a few days, when e dead skin starts to peel, its kind of painful wor( like pricking pain).. My ma say my foot looks disgusting now coz my skins are starting to peel off... now e feeling is like uncomfortable loz,coz e skin is dangling .. now i cant use "manual peel off" coz i am suppose to wait for it to peel of by itself...




Hope to see my "baby foot" soon ... Ahahaha!


0 comments: